Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Tribute to My Tippy

Tipp's resting place



My Beautiful Tippany


Tippy's Flowers. My friend, Pam, sent these for Tippy. She has been through this too with the loss of her beloved Elvis last year. My friend, Bea, has been through this with the similar loss of her Samson. Connie had to put down her Katie about a month ago. And Rachel understands as she lost her beloved Boston Terrier like we lost Tippy. I am thankful for those who understand how a pet can grab your heart and you grieve for them so deeply.








My Bloved Tippy





Tippy was tragically killed last night. She was a one year old Chihuahua and had become our closest companion. All my dogs are good companions but there was something special about Tippy. She made us laugh. She was feistly. She always wanted to touch us, at least with one paw. She would ride in the car with us and sit behind our necks or lie that way on the couch behind us and touch us with one paw. She loved to burrow in the bed and be under the pillows. We loved her so much and we are devastated. She is buried under our willow trees at the pond. How I wish I could turn back the clock....












Tippy & Kiki the Kitten













Tippy and Mr Kitty













1 comment:

  1. Sorry that you have lost such a true companion. May you find joy in the memories you have of her.

    ReplyDelete